Whilst accepting that we are limited to oil for heating and, because of our rural location, operate a septic tank, the cottages aim to be greener by offering:-
- EV pay-as-you-go charging point on-site
- Hot water heating aided by solar thermal panels
- Water saving sanitary ware
- Locally sourced seasoned logs for sale
- Recycling options for glass, paper and plastic waste
- lLw energy light bulbs
- Cottages supplied with recyclable cling film and kitchen foil
- The promotion and use of local produce
- The option to limit food wastage by recycling and feeding vegetable scraps to the hens!
Please help us to keep green when you visit.